What have Mid Kerry Cabs & Tours Ltd done to protect you from coronavirus (Covid-19) when travelling with us
- Health and safety of our staff and passengers are very important to us.
- Our vehicles are now fitted with screens to protect customer & driver from coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Sit in the back of the taxi vehicle if possible.
- When entering or leaving your taxi try not to directly touch any surface if possible.
- If you would like to slightly open a window for ventilation just ask your driver as this will help to air the vehicle.
- Onboard tissues & disinfectant wipes.
- Contactless payments available for credit/debit cards or you can book & pay online for your transfer.
- After each transfer, all vehicles will be cleaned down & sterilized.
- There will be no taxi sharing you will receive a private vehicle when you book.
- Also available courier service we can collect & deliver to your door such as shopping, parcels/letters, flowers etc.
How to protect yourself & others
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if hands are not clean.
- Do not share objects that touch your mouth – eg bottles, cups.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces/objects.
- Avoid contact with people who are not well.
- Stay at home if you feel sick to stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
- If you have any concerns, check out the HSE website https://www.hse.ie/eng/ for more information.