Please view our Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form part of our Terms of Private Transfer Service and may be updated at anytime without notice.
- After submitting a Booking Request you will receive a confirmation email with your booking details and reference number. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your booking we will contact you to notify you that your booking has been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience resulting from these circumstances and do our best to avoid this happening.
- Customers are responsible for checking the content of the confirmation email that we send and to advise us if any changes need to be made.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to traffic, traffic accidents, road closures or weather. Mid Kerry Cabs hereby assumes no risk whatsoever on behalf of customers for their own travel arrangements. Refunds are not available for passengers arriving on delayed flights that do not make it to meet our services. We shall not be held responsible or liable for soiled, damaged or lost personal items or luggage whilst in our care. If you have reserved a Private Transfer (and you are late by more than 45 minutes for pickups from the airport) after the agreed booking time, we reserve the right to charge a waiting fee of €25.00 per hour, (charges start from 45 minutes after the agreed pickup time). We are under no obligation to provide any replacement service as a result of flight delays or cancellations.
- Customers are solely responsible for the information they enter when making bookings through our website. Please make sure you allow enough time for flight delays, collecting baggage, travel time and flight check-in. If for any reason we cannot meet you (if your flight is not delayed), a refund shall be issued if prepaid. If for any reason we fail to pickup our passengers at the designated date and/or time, we or our providers shall not be held responsible for the payment of accommodation, taxi fares, train fares or bus fares. If your flight details change and you do not inform us, we take no responsibility if you miss the scheduled transfer time. We shall endeavour to change your booking to the new flight details however it may not be possible. You should keep us up to date with any changes to your booking.
- Cancellations shall be accepted up to 24hrs prior to date of service otherwise the full fare must be paid and subsequent refunds shall not be given. We reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings at anytime prior to service. A refund or credit shall be given if the booking was prepaid. We shall not be held responsible for the payment of accommodation, taxi fares, train fares or bus fares should passenger(s) decide to choose an alternative method of transport upon cancellation. We shall also not be held responsible for the reimbursement of any costs associated with the cancellation or late running of our services.
- We reserve the right to change our service to our customers depending on operational requirements due to late flights, weather conditions or any other reason. This may include the rescheduling of taxis services to meet our obligations to our passengers. Vehicles we use shall depend on the number of booked passengers and can range from taxi cars to mini vans. Sometimes we may utilise the services of other transport companies to provide our service to our customers. We mainly use Skoda Superb cars & Ford Tourneo mini vans vehicles to provide transfer services. Images of vehicles shown on our website are for illustration purposes only. We may substitute vehicles based on availability.
- In order for our vehicles to remain in a sanitary and hygienic state, the consumption of food or beverages (except bottled water) is prohibited whilst onboard. Refreshment stops are provided. A cleaning fee of not less than €140.00 euro's shall also be charged If you soil the vehicle in anyway. Do not leave any personal belongings or rubbish on the vehicle after completion of service.
Our Commitment to Service
Meeting the needs and expectations of our customers has always been our highest priority and that includes providing services as advertised. We may, from time to time, engage the services of other transport companies to provide our service to our passengers.
Passengers should contact us as soon as they are aware their flight will arrive late so we may make an effort to reschedule their service (however no guarantee is given and depends on availability of vehicles). If contact is not possible due to being mid-flight, passengers should contact us as soon as practicable. After hours (ie when our office is closed) support is provided by emergency number +353872799454.
The Reason For Our Cancellation Policy
We adopt a cancellation and amendment policy to ensure the continued smooth operation and availability of our services. It also acts a deterrent to people who make bookings and then do not show up for their transfer with us. Our cancellation/amendment policy is in force so we can re-allocate vehicles to other travellers wishing to use our services. We consider our policy very fair and commensurate with other policies found throughout the tourism industry.
How Cancellations/Amendments Are Accepted
We accept cancellations/amendments from our passengers directly with us via telephone or email only up until 24hrs prior to travel.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend bookings at any time prior to service. A refund or credit shall be provided if we cancel a booking and if the booking was prepaid.
Our Cancellation/Amendment Policy
Cancellations/changes over 72 hours prior to service – no charge & subject to availability.
Cancellations received 24-48 hours prior to service – 30% of the fare shall be charged.
Cancellations received within 24 hours of service – 100% of the fare shall be charged.
Margaret & Lawrence
Mid - Kerry Cabs
Tel: +353 872582040
Lawrence & Margaret Hogan